Caring for local workers
Local business and industry is encouraged to explore the benefits of the Occupational Medicine Program at Jones Memorial Hospital. The services available include:
- Post Offer Employment Testing (POET) – A physical test that screens a potential employee to see if they are able to perform their physical job demands. The purpose is to match the potential employee to a specific job, in order to minimize the risk of future physical injury.
- Quantitative Job Demands Analyses (QJDA) - A POET is developed from a deeper process called a Quantitative Job Demands Analysis. A QJDA is developed from the culmination of discussing the specific job with department employees, department managers, and observation of that job by a trained and credentialed therapist.
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- Injured Employee Physicals
- Urine Drug Screens (DOT and non-DOT)
- Fit Mask Testing
- DOT Physicals
- Pulmonary Function Tests
How Can This Benefit Your Company?
- Maintain compliance with OSHA/Industrial safety standards
- Decreased risk of worker injuries
- Potential decrease in workers compensation costs
- Allows for proper staffing of jobs, to cut down on time lost from work and understaffing as a result of injury
- Improved productivity
For More Information, contact Brenda Szabo PT, DPT, Administrative Director of Diagnostic and Rehabilitation Services.