Welcome to Jones Memorial Hospital!
Have you registered for the 22nd Annual RidgeWalk & Run yet? Find out more about it here!
Are You a Hometown Hero? The 2014 JMH Annual Fund Drive is now underway! For a complete list of our 2013 Hometown Heroes, click here This year, the funds raised will be used to continue the renovations to the patient rooms on the second floor. Find out more by contacting Fund Development Coordinator Jodi Pearson or reading about it on our news page. To make a gift using our secure on-line server, please use this link.
Now You Can Pay Your Hospital or JMH Medical Practices Bill Online! Click here to take advantage of this convenient way to pay using our secure server!
Jones Memorial Hospital, located in beautiful southwestern New York State, is a 70-bed acute care facility serving all of Allegany County, as well as western Steuben County and northern Potter County, PA. To learn more about Jones Memorial, please click here.
Truly a community hospital; JMH is committed to continuously raising quality and safety to higher levels and providing top quality healthcare in a hometown community setting.
- Are you looking for a new healthcare provider? Call the JMH Physician Referral Line (585) 596-2051 for help finding a doctor, physician assistant or nurse practitioner. For a complete list of primary care providers in the area who are accepting new patients, click here
- The 2013 Annual Report is now being distributed in the Summer Issue of Your Health Source! Look for it in your mailbox or contact Judy Burt
- Would you like to pay your hospital bill on-line? Click here to take advantage of this convenient way to pay using our secure server! If you have questions, please contact Sue Kays for assistance. Please note, we are temporarily unable to process payments using a Discover Card.
- Request a copy of your health records, HERE!
Andy Thornton of the Rehabilitation Services Department is the Jones Memorial Hospital 2nd Quarter Healthy Hero! Read his story here.
- QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PATIENT PROTECTION & AFFORDABLE CARE ACT? If you enrolled in the Health Insurance Marketplace and have questions about your coverage, please click here.