Welcome to Jones Memorial Hospital!
JMH HAS BEEN NAMED Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission! See the whole story here!
Now You Can Pay Your Hospital or JMH Medical Practices Bill Online! Click here to take advantage of this convenient way to pay using our secure server!
Jones Memorial Hospital, located in beautiful southwestern New York State, is a 70-bed acute care facility serving all of Allegany County, as well as western Steuben County and northern Potter County, PA. To learn more about Jones Memorial, please click here.
Truly a community hospital, JMH is committed to continuously raising quality and safety to higher levels and providing top quality healthcare in a hometown community setting.
- Are you looking for a new healthcare provider? Call the JMH Physician Referral Line (585) 596-2051 for help finding a doctor, physician assistant or nurse practitioner.
- The 2012 Annual Report is now being distributed! Look for it on-line by clicking here
- Would you like to pay your hospital bill on-line? Click here to take advantage of this convenient way to pay using our secure server! If you have questions, please contact Sue Kays for assistance. Please note, we are temporarily unable to process payments using a Discover Card.
- Gifts to Jones Memorial Hospital can be made in any amount and at any time using our secure server! If you would like to make a gift, please click here.
- Request a copy of your health records, HERE!
- ATTENTION MEDICARE BENEFICIARIES! Paperless Quarterly Electronic Medicare Summary Notices now available! Get started by enrolling for eMSN. Once you register, Medicare will mail you a username and password in about two weeks. If you provide an email address, a password will be sent to your inbox immediately. Need more information, contact Patient Financial Services Director Sue Kays.
- Do you have diabetes? Find out how the Wellsville Lions Club Diabetes Center at Jones Memorial Hospital can help you manage your condition, here
Find Us On Facebook